As a leader in the Chicagoland waste management scene, we value each and every one of our employees. From garbage truck drivers to recycling experts to customer service representatives, it's our hardworking team that makes our company so great. The trash removal business is a big world, with opportunities for people with diverse skillsets and a devotion to providing the best possible service to the Chicagoland community.
Please review the opportunities we have available and get in touch with us personally to discuss the possibility of working for the Flood Brothers crew!
CURRENT FLOOD BROTHERS DISPOSAL SERVICE JOB OPENINGS
We are currently adding ambitious and professional office staff to full time positions on our team. Staff will be assisting with day to day tasks including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Responding professionally and courteously to client inquiries
- Process on-line data entry for accounts.
- Processing payments and client requests
- Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent, with 2 years call center or customer service experience preferred.
Multilingual skills are desirable, but not required.
To be considered for a Flood Brothers Driver/Laborer or Mechanic position, please review the general physical guidelines applicants will be required to perform:
- Load waste material into the truck, including repetitive lifting, pushing and pulling items that may weigh in excess of 75 pounds.
- Mount and dismount vehicle potentially 600 to 1,000 times each shift.
- Perform job requirements outdoors, every day, no matter what conditions or elements exist.
MINIMUM DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Valid class A or B commercial driver's license / airbrake endorsement.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- No driver's license suspensions, revocations or DUI convictions within the past three years.
- Ability to read and write, and effectively communicate with customer service representatives and supervisors.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check, and Department of Transportation physical.
Fill out and save the Driver Employment Application PDF
Please send resumes to Patrick.Flood@floodbrothersdisposal.com