As a leader in the Chicagoland waste management scene, we value each and every one of our employees. From garbage truck drivers to recycling experts to customer service representatives, it's our hardworking team that makes our company so great. The trash removal business is a big world, with opportunities for people with diverse skillsets and a devotion to providing the best possible service to the Chicagoland community.
Please review the opportunities we have available and get in touch with us personally to discuss the possibility of working for the Flood Brothers crew!
Current Flood Brothers Disposal Service Job Openings
We are currently adding ambitious and professional office staff to full time positions on our team. Staff will be assisting with day to day tasks including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Responding professionally and courteously to client inquiries
- Process on-line data entry for accounts.
- Processing payments and client requests
- Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent. with 2 years call center or customer service experience preferred.
Multilingual skills are desirable, but not required.