Beginning in 2020, Oakbrook Terrace residents will now have all trash, recycling and yard waste serviced on Mondays of each week instead of Tuesdays.
Key Dates for OakbrookTerrace Changes:
- Tuesday, December 31st – Last Tuesday Collection
- Monday, January 6th – 1st Collection on Monday
Pingree Grove will now have all trash, recycling and yard waste serviced on Fridays of each week, so if your normal day is Friday there is no change, and if your current day is Monday you will be moved to Fridays in 2020.
Key Dates for Pingree Grove Changes:
- Monday December 30th – Last Monday Collection
- Saturday January 4th – 1st Collection on Friday Schedule (One Day Delay due to New Year’s Holiday)
- Friday January 10th – First Regular Friday Collection moving forward
In additoin to Pingree Grove and Oakbrook Terrace, some unincorporated residents will have new service days in the new year. Unincorporated Residents in Bloomingdale, Elmhurst, Lombard and Roselle will need to adjust their days for leaving refuse at the curb for pickup. If these residents have not yet seen the correspondence in the mail, you can vie the updated service schedules below:
UNINCORPORATED BLOOMINGDALE / UNINCORPORATED ROSELLE
Beginning in 2020, unincorporated residential Flood Brothers clients in both Bloomingdale and Roselle will now have all trash, recycling and yard waste serviced on Tuesdays of each week instead of Mondays.
Key Dates for Unincorporated Bloomingdale/Unincorporated Elmhurst Changes:
- Monday, December 30th – Last Monday Collection
- Tuesday, January 7th – 1st Collection on TUESDAY
UNINCORPORATED LOMBARD / UNINCORPORATED ELMHURST
Beginning in 2020, unincorporated residential Flood Brothers clients in both Lombard and Elmhurst will now have all trash, recycling and yard waste serviced on Mondays of each week instead of Tuesdays.
Key Dates for Unincorporated Elmhurst/Unincorporated LombardChanges:
- Tuesday December 31st – Last Tuesday Collection
- Monday January 6th – 1st Collection on Monday
Residents in need of further information can reach out to the office with any questions. Real time updates can also be received by following Flood Brothers on any of our social media outlets or by searching the hashtag #FloodBrothersDisposal
We look forward to continued great service in 2020 and we hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New year!
our community to help spread the word!